Relaxation Residency: Making a Habit of R & R
March 3 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm$75
We know that stress can take its toll. We know that daily self-care improves mental health and wellbeing. Sometimes we fall short creating routines that stick.
This course presents a step-by-step guidance and insight for creating healthy habits in your everyday life.
Niki will lead you through fundamental practices that will increase relaxation and reduce stress.
– the science of relaxation and chronic stress
– practices to tap your inner healing intelligence
– curated playlists for at-home practice
– guided meditation and visualization
– restorative style yoga practice to relieve tension
– anxiety management
– healthy sleep habits
Course includes: 4 one-hour classes Saturdays 1:30-2:30pm and a comprehensive guidebook.
March 3rd, 10th, 17th and 24th
$75 for all four weeks